1. 10-12-2018, 20:08

13 • 24 • 3
    In-game: LE'CTPX|N

Hello,
    First of all I would like to thanks for visiting my thread. I started working with sa models few years ago, mostly on Roleplay servers but sometimes I also make models for other purposes.
    All of my models are private, so don't ask for link to download.
    I could make something for you if you're interested - just pm me.

If you have any question or would like to rate my work, feel free.
    I will be posting more upcoming works.

2. 10-12-2018, 20:16 • #2

168 • 639 • 5
    In-game: Akikan~~~~~~=')
    Good, I'm curious to know what to do.

3. 11-12-2018, 12:20 • #3
    i cant understand xd, what is the pink points ?
    1 Like

4. 11-12-2018, 14:06 • #4
    Originally Posted by AkiDrox*
    Good, I'm curious to know what to do.
    What to do what? Making edits and own models? I'm using Zmodeler 2.2.4 cause it's the best fit for me. There are tons of tutorials on the internet how to start.

Originally Posted by Subway#
    i cant understand xd, what is the pink points ?
    These are raw models straight from the Zmodeler. Those are pivots for elements such as bumpers, doors, lights position etc. It's just to adjust parts to the whole models. I can't make renders yet so it's the best I can post xd
    3 Likes

5. 11-12-2018, 17:52 • #5

249 • 763 • 1
    In-game: MvP|DaXx
    Simply removed the roofs, that's nothing special, back to what you call "pivots", these are dummies, the determine the lights,exhaust positions, ped seat position, bumper collision detectors so the game knows on which collision side it should change which model to the "damaged" model.
    2 Likes

6. 11-12-2018, 18:32 • #6
    Originally Posted by DaXx
    Simply removed the roofs, that's nothing special, back to what you call "pivots", these are dummies, the determine the lights,exhaust positions, ped seat position, bumper collision detectors so the game knows on which collision side it should change which model to the "damaged" model.
    Yea, that's what I meant. I didn't have any needs to do something different than that on these models.
    Here for example is custom ladder truck from the game, which has more work to see.

1 Like

7. 11-12-2018, 19:33 • #7

168 • 639 • 5
    In-game: Akikan~~~~~~=')
    Originally Posted by CTPX
    What to do what? Making edits and own models? I'm using Zmodeler 2.2.4 cause it's the best fit for me. There are tons of tutorials on the internet how to start.

These are raw models straight from the Zmodeler. Those are pivots for elements such as bumpers, doors, lights position etc. It's just to adjust parts to the whole models. I can't make renders yet so it's the best I can post xd
    exact.

8. 12-12-2018, 17:24 • #8

249 • 763 • 1
    In-game: MvP|DaXx
    Originally Posted by CTPX
    Yea, that's what I meant. I didn't have any needs to do something different than that on these models.
    Here for example is custom ladder truck from the game, which has more work to see.

Still this isn't worth doing, if you want to be a modeller, do new stuff

9. 12-12-2018, 20:57 • #9
    Originally Posted by DaXx
    Still this isn't worth doing, if you want to be a modeller, do new stuff
    Who said that I want to be modeller? I never thought about myself in terms of that. I assume that you are using this ladder as default in the game if it's not "new" for you?

10. 12-12-2018, 21:52 • #10
    Nice...

1 Users reading this thread (0 Members and 1 Guests)