1. 13-01-2019, 19:04

Junior of PTP
    586 • 2,242 • 6
    In-game: Reonex'L
    What's your name(s), age and location?:
    My real name is Melih, most likely known as Chrome in-game. Also You can know me as Reonex, I'm 18 years old and I live in Turkey.

How long have you played MTA: SA?:
    It has been a quiete long time since I have started to play MTA, unbelieveable but time has gone very quick and it's been already 6 years. However, I started my journey somewhere in a Turkish DD Server which had daily 15 players online. Also, I played in EPG server in 2015 Then, One of my best friends recommended me to play on FFS due to a various kind of players from different countries and due to a huge player-base. My first impression of FFS was stunning and many players in the community helped me including FFS members to register an account here. and I started to play on FFS. That's it, short but it also gives all the important details about my journey on MTA and my stay on FFS.

Have you been in any other clans (if yes, name them)?:

Hall of KingZ
    Physion's-Rave-Cave
    Royal Family
    Fucking Xtreme
    The Liberators - Current.

Why do you want to join FFS?:
    My goals have been set to reach it one day, no matter how long I have to wait or how many times I get to a certain point to give up, I will be always looking up to the one day. I have met a lot friendly people inside the clan who were helping me at the beginning of my journey on FFS and I would like to be in the same team as them and help the newcomers. I have been recognized by the admins and reached the rank of an Junior and I would like to help with more possibilities. I would like to take care of the PTP arena since it's a big mess in it's current state. Also, I was the Junior in 2017 with a new update. Whatsoever, there are many other reasons to be a part of this amazing community since There are many opportunities to improve myself and to learn something for further future.

What are your goals as a moderator?:
    My main goal is to focus on the game mode "Protect The President" to finish the never ending bug abusing since admins aren't online and if they are, mostly playing on DM alpha or other arenas than PTP. Furthermore, I want to take care of reports regarding PTP cause there is not really an admin who does really give attention to it. I have collected enough knowledge of the arena and I know the rules well. My other goal is to give a peacefull atmosphere to the arena and get rid of rule-breakers since they have became more lately and noone is there to finish off these rule breakers. and I'm calm & mature player. I would also like to test maps and fix/delete bugged/not playable maps to give all the players a good game experience and I can take care of the Turkish Chat & Turkish reports. I can help FFS at DD clanwars, I just wanna help and improve myself. Also, I'm always willing to help, it's not too late for anything, I can still do something for this amazing community.

I'm reachable through Skype & PM, if you have any questions regarding my join request, don't hesitate to ask me.

Discord: Chrome[Reonex]#9784

Sincerely,
    Chrome
    Last edited by ReoneX!; 11-02-2019 at 18:38. Reason: Updated & Added something
    102 Likes
    *Francis#NoMercymkjagersSubway#Grelek331AlinBest4PlayOriginalMoon1QashqaiDice*IsGhElevenEssoviusTechoNoc^MousySkyressSeKaToRMucoiFunnyoRonaldoRyZeLosmiL1L1SKYL1NE*Luna^Sawyer#KhydRaJose909Freaak98dredd lo max//Polomy\\CIFF0NSeNazGxtreme1Zlatan![SP]AWNTurbo^JauzZ*TKNAvi*Anubis.CherrysSupeR^HellLord#MRAhmed#MaNiC*R!der*Hawaken#SherazpapiRyanzinHamoriNebla!HardymasryPavvlonAway#DrMcMeraxesKerbyAturex~*VuuaaKRapyonDurgunInspraSrunweldxahmedbs*SnoopOsoS#ApeLsiN4eGhamiidxVanow#NekoLanTineSsZor0^ChaosMTASonny#*Seex4N!#ZORi#SNXDwixFrAnK^SHSefa35Dynamo#TaLieRMaTr!x#MRGhostFranK!p4radoXVoLcaNo~Truck77VulTuReXN17r0GentiltouchyikacamZeRoXy!allame3131SperkZTrippy#macias1zdw!SethRollins.RoBy 

2. 11-02-2019, 18:40
    Junior of PTP
    586 • 2,242 • 6
    In-game: Reonex'L
    Re: Chrome's Join Request 11-02-2019, 18:40 • #2
    Hello, Sorry for bumping.

I would like to inform you about something;

I updated my join request & Added discord account.
    Also, I am going to be inactive a few weeks due to some school & personal problems. Thank you for reading and See you!

Edit: I'm back!
    Last edited by ReoneX!; Yesterday at 17:54.

1 Users reading this thread (0 Members and 1 Guests)