1. 29-12-2018, 16:01

266 • 973 • 4
    In-game: sus
    №1
    Let mappers place (or don't) spawns of hydra, hunter and rhino, like spawns of classes. They must use cylinders with size 1.

Rhino:
    color = rgb{255, 0, 128}, hex{ff0080}

Hunter:
    color = rgb{0, 255, 255}, hex{00ffff}

Hydra:
    color = rgb{255, 153, 0}, hex{ff9900}

№2
    Make random amount of hydras, hunters and rhinos to every map:
    0 - 3 hunters
    0 - 2 tanks
    0 - 1 hydra
    If mapper didn't place markers for these vehicles so don't spawn them.
    If mapper placed one cylinder (applicable to another amount of cylinders), then no more than one hunter/hydra/rhino will must to spawn.
    If amount of hydra/hunter/rhino at current map is less than amount of cylinders, then spawn vehicle(s) at random cylinder.

OR

Hunter/rhino/hydra must to spawn at server's "markers" or at mapper's markers with random amount. Thanks to Noc^ for that idea.

Important update:
    This code spawns hunters and rhinos with random amount (0-3)
    Code

Last edited by ApeLsiN4eG; 27-01-2019 at 14:02. Reason: added script

2. 29-12-2018, 16:03 • #2
    -ffs-putin
    2 Likes

3. 29-12-2018, 16:03 • #3

238 • 977 • 9
    In-game: nspryanzin
    +1.
    Nunca desmereça o menor cheio de sonhos

4. 29-12-2018, 16:17 • #4
    Just bring the old system back which mappers could add hunter/hydra onto their maps. There wont be any problem as you have anti-spray system for them

5. 29-12-2018, 16:18 • #5

1,243 • 5,374 • 32
    In-game: mD|Noc~!
    The idea is good but I disagree with this point:

Originally Posted by ApeLsiN4eG
    If mapper didn't place markes for these vehicles so don't spawn them.
    Because if the idea gets applied then random spawns of those vehicles would dissapear in the old maps.

My suggestion would be: If you don't add any marker for those vehicles, they will spawn in some random location.

Also if you don't use all markers, the remaining vehicles would appear in some random location.
    Ex: You can set 3 markers for hunter but you just used 2, then the remaining one will spawn in some random location.

If you don't want any of those vehicles in your map just use this script (made by you xd).
    Last edited by Noc^; 29-12-2018 at 16:30. Reason: Removed the P.S, Ban hydras is inside "ban hunters and rhino" thread already

6. 29-12-2018, 16:24 • #6
    Originally Posted by Noc^
    The idea is good but I disagree with this point:

Because if the idea gets applied then random spawns of those vehicles would dissapear in the old maps.

My suggestion would be: If you don't add any marker for those vehicles, they will spawn in some random location.

Also if you don't use all markers, the remaining vehicles would appear in some random location.
    Ex: You can set 3 markers for hunter but you just used 2, then the remaining one will spawn in some random location.

If you don't want any of those vehicles in your map just use this script (made by you xd).

P.S: Since you created that script, would be fine if you create a script to ban hydras too, because it got added after you released your "ban hunters and rhino" script.
    he made a script to ban hydra, tank and hunter
    2 Likes

7. 29-12-2018, 16:27 • #7
    mappers doing what they want
    1 Like

8. 29-12-2018, 16:28 • #8
    Originally Posted by TKN
    Just bring the old system back which mappers could add hunter/hydra onto their maps. There wont be any problem as you have anti-spray system for them
    1. Player can learn locations of hunter/hydra/rhino. It turns to "who will take hunter/hydra/rhino first and kill presi". Therefore, must be random.
    2. Mappers can put fixed amount of hunters/hydra/rhinos and as much as they want. It is bad. Must be random.

9. 29-12-2018, 16:30 • #9

Banned
    252 • 1,090 • 6
    In-game: GodzillaTheKing
    Nop, I mean, I don't like this new system - random hunters, hydras, rhinos spawns, but it's still better. Bad if mapper add them because later only mapper and his friends know where are those shits and it's not fair for othe players.
    2 Likes

10. 29-12-2018, 16:31 • #10
    Originally Posted by Noc^
    P.S: Since you created that script, would be fine if you create a script to ban hydras too, because it got added after you released your "ban hunters and rhino" script.
    I updated my script and added Hydra, but I can not change title of thread.
    Last edited by ApeLsiN4eG; 29-12-2018 at 16:34.

1 Users reading this thread (0 Members and 1 Guests)