1. 22-12-2018, 19:48

33 • 202 • 2
    In-game: kyu
    Hoi , Guys i would say i back to ffs gaming but i'll play in night every night cuz i have work in morning so i wont change my name
    4 Likes

2. 23-12-2018, 12:10 • #2

502 • 3,199 • 14
    In-game: ~Marque|-XpR-|
    Originally Posted by #Dominik
    i wont change my name
    is ok
    1 Like

3. 23-12-2018, 12:12 • #3
    Is ok
    2 Likes

4. 23-12-2018, 12:13 • #4

Banned
    849 • 7,802 • 20
    In-game: synFX|Avi
    Originally Posted by SupRime
    5€ when you actually come back in 2 months
    You just lost 5€, wb.

5. 23-12-2018, 12:48 • #5

238 • 977 • 9
    In-game: nspryanzin
    Welcome back to mapping!
    I'm glad to see old mappers re-mapping in this community.
    Even if you have not released a map for 4 years, I could say that this creation is acceptable, even if you can not adapt this to 2015 maps; unfortunately when you stopped mapping, many people made deco of this style, in other words, seeing this deco today is something boring and repetitive, but it's not your fault, this in another era in the past could be more exiting!

There are parts that seems not very well mapped, for example the jump in the second 0:17, the infernus crashes the carshades losing the control, even following the marker.
    The "bally art" in the second 0:27 to indicate a slide part looks strange, what happened with the D? It seems the work of an illuminati, if that was your intention, good work
    In the second 0:45 if you look at the pillars, the part is totally symmetrical, you gave good use of the buildings and the carshades, but you missed a pillar to the right in the background, it destroys the perfection of the symmetry that has the part.
    At 0:58 I liked the use you gave to those white objects, although they are too white and they shine a lot, I think they do not fit the style of the map, maybe for a day map it would have been better to use them.
    The idea at 1:15 is good, it gives movement to the map although the landing is not very good, because you always need to crash an invisible wall to accommodate, the problem is that someone who does not know the map could release W because nobody can see that invisible object.

At 1:30 you have to slide, the bad thing is that having wallride with a floor at the same time increases the chances of receiving slowbug and being an easy map is a bit disgusting, it seems that even if you receive it you can save, but the slowbug is fault of the mapper and not of the player, to avoid it you could add less floor to dont touch the wallride.

The bw at 1:45 was an excellent idea making it short, the duration is the necessary

The markers at 2:04 and 2:12 the same problem happends with the letter D, where it looks like a triangle, in these cases if you're not good with the bally I recommend you use the object "arrow" as the name says is an arrow, color white where you can change the direction and size, it will be very useful

The stunt in 2:12 is one of the best on the map and it looks well mapped, which makes me doubt is the next part, in the jump of 2:22 in the video it is seen that the recorder falls very far (Consider the carshades of the loop where he fell) this is caused because you always jump with a different speed.
    This is because in the "space + d" you will always fall in different places and having a climb that you pass without the maximum speed (maximum speed is the stable speed) you will always make the jump falling in different parts and it looks strange

In 2:42 you gave the Bally an excellent use, and the deco is decreasing considerably, as if you were "leaving the map" actually is a good idea

In general the map is good, you gave good use to the color of the carshades and the track is decent, it has a lot of movement, for someone who doesnt train i would dare to say that this map can be passed without knowing it, in the whole map you kept the same atmosphere which is good, you focused on keeping it always in the same way using different objects, although there are some things to improve in the future.

I hope you surprise us with your next maps
    Nunca desmereça o menor cheio de sonhos

6. 23-12-2018, 12:51 • #6

KrEs|T|aL's Junior Application
    My Discord : KrEs|T|aL#0511
    3 Likes

7. 23-12-2018, 14:50 • #7

157 • 617 • 8
    In-game: AbhorrentTrinket22
    Originally Posted by #Dominik
    so i wont change my name
    You mean youre not gonna change your name to Dominight or Domiday?
    1 Like

8. 24-12-2018, 11:53 • #8
    welcome back !

9. 30-12-2018, 00:26 • #9
    hey

10. 30-12-2018, 00:34 • #10
    Welc back

I learned to count on few, only the loyal ones continue with me.

1 Users reading this thread (0 Members and 1 Guests)